Gonotec® Osmomat® Freezing Point Osmometer Model 3000MD
The Gonotec® Osmomat® determines the total osmolality of aqueous solutions. The instrument requires very small sample volumes and can thus be applied for extreme measuring tasks. Its rapidity allows serial measurements in a very short time.
Download brochure to learn more...
- Electron microscopy
- Food and Beverage
- Manufacture Quality Control
The total osmolality of aqueous solutions is determined by comparative measurements of the freezing points of pure water and of solutions. Whereas water has a freezing point of 0°C, a solution with saline concentration of 1 Osmol/kg has a freezing point of -1.858°C.
- Ease of use: Controlled with a touch screen display and step by step user-guidance for all measurement functions.
- Calibration: Automatic, two or three point calibration.
- Design: Robust design that makes it easy to handle and maintain.
- Data Tracking: Built in printer for physical copies and USB or RS232 connections for digital copies. Last results remain available after switching to automatic stand-by mode.
- Quality Management: QM assistance for the laboratory supervisors.
Choose Your Options (Click to Toggle):
Choose Sample Size (15µl/50µl):
Choose Printer Option:
Specifications and Important Information
Catalogue number: Model 3000MD
Sample Volume: 15µl50µl
Measurement Range: 0 to 3000 mOsmol/kg H2O
Measurement Time: ~60 seconds
Weight: 6.5 kg (14.3 lbs)5.9 kg (13 lbs)
Dimensions: 8.1 in x 14.2 in x 8.7 in
Want to learn more about our product, request a demonstration, get an official quote, or just get in touch with us at ELITechGroup?
Click Here >