Gonotec® Osmomat Freezing Point Osmometer
Model Osmomat Auto
The Gonotec® Osmomat® Auto has over 20 years of experience backing its design and functionality. Reliably obtain a high sample throughput with automatic draining of the measuring system. Automated operation of the Gonotec® Osmomat® is possible though a simple, menu-driven operating system and minimum user interaction. This instrument has a long operation time with constant stand-by mode so you can work how and when you want. Measure large numbers of samples and determine the total osmolality of aqueous solutions with small sample volumes and short measuring times. Produce accurate data with the Gonotec® Osmomat® Auto’s easy calibration and automatic error detection. Track your results with a barcode reader for entering sample data and an integrated printer with three available print versions.
Not Available in the United States
Download brochure to learn more...
- Clinical Laboratories
- Contact Lens Manufacturing
- Electron Microscopy
- Food and Beverage Manufacturing
- Forensic Medicine
- General Medicine
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Intensive Care Laboratories
- Pharmacies and Dispensaries
- Sports Laboratories
- Veterinary Medicine
The total osmolality of aqueous solutions is determined by comparative measurements of the freezing points of pure water and of solutions. Whereas water has a freezing point of 0°C, a solution with saline concentration of 1 Osmol/kg has a freezing point of -1.858°C.
- Flexibility: Fully automatic measurement of up to 20 samples and a long stand-by mode for operation when you need it.
- Fast: Short measuring time at approximately 70 seconds per single measurement and disposable plastic measuring vessels for quick clean-up.
- Easy Sampling: 50 µL standard sample volume and barcode reader for entering sample data.
- Intuitive Programming: Menu-driven operation, automatic error detection, and easy calibration.
- Documentation: Integrated printer for documentation with three available print versions.
Specifications and Important Information
Catalogue number: Osmomat Auto
Sample Volume: 50µl
Measurement Range: 0 to 2500 mOsmol/kg H2O
Measurement Time: ~70 seconds
Weight: 11.6 kg (25.6 lbs)
Want to learn more about our product, request a demonstration, get an official quote, or just get in touch with us at ELITechGroup?
Click Here >